FACE UP! is a non-profit organization. FACE UP! offers after school programs and summer camps to children in Montreal, through not-for-profit organizations including community centres, and school foundations. We strive to incorporate aspects of physical and social emotional well-being and life skills into all our programs.
FACE UP! 2018-2019 sessions will offer two main programs: Campus Discovery Program (in Fall 2018) and CEGEP Discover Program (in Winter 2019).
• To inspire the pursuit of post-secondary education
• To ease the participants’ transition from high school to CEGEP and eventually to university
• To increase pursuit of STEM studies, especially by under-represented groups such as women, indigenous peoples, refugees, and children whose parents did not obtain any university degree
• To provide participants with the opportunity to learn soft skills designed to help them succeed in their studies and flourish in life
• To provide mentorship and positive role modelling through McGill university student FACE UP! volunteers